Jishuken Center of Excellence is one of the leading and most preferred Lean management training institute, providing training to individuals & Corporate sector. Our professionals with expertise in their respective fields have helped many organizations achieve success and required satisfaction in terms of excellence and perfection over work and processes.
Lean management training has got different levels, like Lean Silver Certification, Lean Gold Certification & TPM management Certification. The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates Jishuken Center of Excellence from other training institutes. Lean management Training helps the candidates to prepare themselves for the next level and most importantly make him/her become a successful individual within the organization.
LEAN MANAGEMENT SILVER CERTIFICATION
Lean Silver Certification is an industry-leading certification program that provides individuals, companies, and educators with a comprehensive and effective roadmap for professional and workforce development that aligns with industry-recognized standards.
Lean Silver Certification integrates your lean knowledge with leadership experience.
What is this course about?
The definition of Lean is creating more value for customer with fewer resources. Lean in simple terms means reducing unwanted activities or process or anything that does not add value to the product or service for the customer.
JishukenCOE’s training on Lean Management Silver certification will provide you with details on the concept of Lean and Lean Management and how you can use it in your organization
Two full day classroom training (16 hours) at our training center Plot no 70, Sector 25, Faridabad
Refreshment and lunch will be served.
Mr. MJS Bindra is trained in Komatsu Career Corporation, Tokyo, Japan in TPS, TPM and TQM tools
He has trained over 1000 professionals in Russia, Taiwan, Japan, India, Middle East & Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia in Africa.
Our faculty is trained in Lean manufacturing at Japan
Our faculty includes senior personnel to clarify the fundamentals of Lean in simple manner.
We are not only having academic qualifications like other institutes, but we have manufacturing plants where Kaizen and Lean Focus improvement Projects are in various phases of implementation and the candidates will be given hands on training on the shop floor.
We provide a thorough understanding of the subject aiming that our students can take practical advantage of the knowledge
We offer project in manufacturing sector.
We are having experience of industrial consultancy from last 20 years & ensure result oriented trainings.
Benefits of deploying Lean management in your Organization:
- This enhances the service delivery pattern.
- It helps in improving your business processes
- This methodology reduces the lead time, wastage of resources and inefficiency of working.
- It improves the productivity
- This gives an ensured customer satisfaction improvement
- This allows measurable recording of improvement
- It creates a focused process and procedure
- This focuses on listening to customers and improving on the problems.
- It helps in implementing effective process management Framework
Lean management is beneficial to participants in the following ways:
- End to end process improvement
- Focus on variations & defect reduction
- Develop employee thinking & leadership skills
- Employee learn problem solving techniques
- Can innovate for organizational benefits
- It develops a capability & a desire within individuals
- Adds analytical & business skills
- Effective management of process activities & performance
- Improves decision making