Jishuken Center of Excellence is one of the leading and most preferred Lean six sigma training organization providing training for individuals as well as Corporates. Our professionals with expertise in their respective fields have helped many organizations achieve success and required satisfaction in terms of excellence and perfection over work and processes.
Lean Six Sigma training has got different levels into it, like Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates Jishuken Center of Excellence from other training institutes. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training helps the candidates to prepare themselves for the next level and most importantly make him/her become a successful individual within the organization.
LEAN SIX SIGMA MASTER BLACK BELT
Master Black Belt as a professional is mostly an enterprise change management leader responsible for overall management of the improvement initiatives in the organization. Managing the MBB Role entails both change management role and a key driver for organizational lean six sigma project initiatives.
He works closely with the Organization Top Management to identify value directions and strategy focus and then in turn works with the team to identify action plans to meet the strategy.
Alignment of organizational activities to meet the customer need and strategic need are his critical deliverables, managing the preventive framework, set up of measurement system
From setup of the Improvement Ideation Infrastructure setup and maintenance, to setup of project management practices and governance of initiatives all fall under his purview.
In keeping the above in the mind Advance Innovation Group’s Master Black Belt training program is carved to help the participant with in-depth understanding of the various aspects of Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt including role viz.
Who should attend?
Those who wish to manage complex Lean Six Sigma projects
Those who wish to manage teams of Black/Green Belts
Those with complete Lean Six Sigma improvement experience
Trained Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts are expected to be able to run all projects themselves, and to lead larger projects using Black/Green Belts as a resource. Candidates should have good communication skills, experience of team working to improve processes or solve problems, good IT skills and ideally some basic statistical knowledge. This program is designed to ensure that Master Black Belts are provided with a good understanding of, and the ability to apply the Lean Six Sigma knowledge in company
A person having Six Sigma-Black Belt is eligible for Master Black Belt
Training Duration-Master Black Belt
Participants will attend 3 full day session (24 hours) of facilitator led classroom training at our training center Plot no 70, Sector 25, Faridabad
Delivered by senior professionals from Jishuken Center of Excellence
Throughout program experience sharing with live examples
We provide the best training in Lean & Six Sigma so that our students can take maximum advantage of it in their professional life
Refreshment and lunch will be served.
Plus-Free Industrial visit
One has to clear our written examination of one hour duration. There are 50 nos of multiple choice questions in English. Minimum 40 % marks are required to clear this examination.
Mr. MJS Bindra is trained in Komatsu Career Corporation, Tokyo, Japan in TPS, TPM and TQM tools
He has trained over 1000 professionals in Russia, Taiwan, Japan, India, Middle East & Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia in Africa.
Our faculty is trained in Lean manufacturing at Japan
Our faculty includes senior personnel to clarify the fundamentals of Six Sigma in simple manner.
We are not only having academic qualifications like other institutes, but we have manufacturing plants where Kaizen and Lean Focus improvement Projects are in various phases of implementation and the candidates will be given hands on training on the shop floor.
We provide a thorough understanding of the subject aiming that our students can take practical advantage of the knowledge
We offer project in manufacturing sector.
We are having experience of industrial consultancy from last 20 years & ensure result oriented trainings.
- Change Management Needs and how to manage change well.
- Project Identification – Methods & Tools to be used
- Project Methodology Identification Methods
- Project Ideation Infrastructure Creation and maintenance
- Project Fitment assessment – Checklist creation and understanding the assessment.
- Understanding Lean Six Sigma PMO Creation including
- Management of Ideation Platform/infrastructure
- Project Theme Prioritization
- Project Governance
- Project Audit for Fitment
- Lessons Learnt Management
- Knowledge Management vis-à-vis projects
- Project Resource Management
- Crisis Management
- Project Tollgate reviews
- OPAs Designing for Organization Use
- MBB Competence Needed
- Six Sigma project methodology — typical tools employed
- Critical to success factors for Six Sigma projects
- Understand the statistical methods of base lining
- Base lining Continuous Data
- Base lining Discrete Data
- Transfer function models development
- PPM & PPB design
- Setup and management of Organizational Measurement System
- Creating of Organizational/enterprise dashboards
- Customer Metrics Design
- Organizational Metrics
- Dashboards based management of lean Six Sigma Initiatives in an organization
- Best practices of Process Design
- Project and Risk management methods and tools
- Introduction to several Lean Six Sigma Case Studies from multiple domain
- BPO Case Studies
- IT Case Studies
- Manufacturing Case Studies
- HR Case Studies
- Admin Case Studies
- Ops Case Studies
Benefits of deploying Six Sigma as an improvement method in your Organization:
- This enhances the service delivery pattern.
- It helps in improving your business IT processes
- This methodology reduces the lead time, wastage of resources and inefficiency of working.
- It improves the quality of productivity
- This gives an ensured customer satisfaction improvement
- This allows measurable recording of improvement
- It creates a focused process and procedure
- This focuses on listening to customers and improving on the problems.
- It helps in implementing effective process management Framework
Six sigma is beneficial to participants in the following ways:
- The training session helps enhance the abilities of analyzing the data and interpreting it accordingly. The basic raw material on which six sigma works is the data of the concerned organization and so Jishuken Center of Excellence helps participants understand the same for better working.
- The professionals, who have the certification of being a six sigma green belt or a black belt, share a high market value in the competitive market. They are considered to be providing with better services and this gives the students a bonus to be considered superior over other service providers.
- Six Sigma is an internationally accepted technique which is used widely by the corporate for solving the IT related problems and improving them for quality provisions. So, the knowledge of this technique promises a person to get placed in the companies easily without any issues. Because corporate also understand that this technique is a need of the present IT driven era.
- Six Sigma works in a pre-decided manner giving stability to the way of working and hence its study makes the participants more preferable at the corporate ends for providing them service. This improves the chances of growth of the individual as well as business. The USP of Six Sigma are usage of data analysis tools and components, Minitab understanding, 7 QC tools, which changes the organizational approach for seeking services.