Jishuken Center of Excellence is one of the leading and most preferred Lean six sigma training organization providing training for individuals as well as Corporates. Our professionals with expertise in their respective fields have helped many organizations achieve success and required satisfaction in terms of excellence and perfection over work and processes.
Lean Six Sigma training has got different levels into it, like Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates Jishuken Center of Excellence from other training institutes. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training helps the candidates to prepare themselves for the next level and most importantly make him/her become a successful individual within the organization.
LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT
The program aims at improving competency of an individual to contribute in organizational success through correct understanding of issues, make fact based decisions and rectify unwanted elements within a process
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who both leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
Knowledge of Certified Six Sigma Green Belt enables you to understand real-world business problems, increase an organization’s revenue by streamlining the process, and become an asset to an organization.
The certification enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
The world is moving towards Lean Six Sigma methodology to reap the benefits of the two most coveted techniques, Lean & Six Sigma, for standardization of processes and waste reduction.
Learning Lean Six Sigma along with Six Sigma course give the student an edge in professional job market, and allows them to lead both Lean & Six Sigma projects in the company.
All our Courses are designed and developed under a tried and tested Unique Learning Framework that is proven to deliver 98.6% pass rate in first attempt
Training Duration-green belt
Participants will attend 3 full day session (24 hours) of facilitator led classroom training at our training center Plot no 70, Sector 25, Faridabad
Delivered by senior professionals from Jishuken Center of Excellence
Throughout program experience sharing with live examples
We provide the best training in Lean & Six Sigma so that our students can take maximum advantage of it in their professional life
Plus-Free Industrial visit
Hard copy of Green Belt Book of Knowledge
E-books on Lean Six Sigma related content
Refreshment and lunch on training days
Free membership to project support forum
Mr. MJS Bindra is trained in Komatsu Career Corporation, Tokyo, Japan in TPS, TPM and TQM tools
He has trained over 1000 professionals in Russia, Taiwan, Japan, India, Middle East & Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia in Africa.
Our faculty is trained in Lean manufacturing at Japan
Our faculty includes senior personnel to clarify the fundamentals of Six Sigma in simple manner.
We are not only having academic qualifications like other institutes, but we have manufacturing plants where Kaizen and Lean Focus improvement Projects are in various phases of implementation and the candidates will be given hands on training on the shop floor.
We provide a thorough understanding of the subject aiming that our students can take practical advantage of the knowledge
We are having experience of industrial consultancy from last 20 years & ensure result oriented trainings.
- Balanced Scorecard
- CTQ Prioritization matrix
- Project Charter
- High Level Process Map and SIPOC
- Performance standards
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Statistical measures
- Sigma Level
- Process Capability indices – Cp, Cpk
- Process Mapping
- VA/NVA Analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Qualitative Screening using Affinity diagram, Fishbone
- Graphical plot—Pareto Plots, Histogram, Box Plot, Scatter Plots
- Hypothesis testing— F– test, t test, ANOVA, Bartlett test, Chi-square test, 2-proportion test
- Simple Linear Correlation &Regression
- 5S, Visual Standards, Poka Yoke,
- Pugh Matrix, Nominal group technique, Multi Voting
- Pilot and Full Scale Implementation plan
- Control Plan including Audit/Inspection plans
- Statistical Process Control using Control Charts
- Lesson Learnt and Handover to Process Owner
- Financial benefits and Project Closure
One has to clear our written examination of one hour duration. There are 50 nos of multiple choice questions in English. Minimum 40 % marks are required to clear this examination. A certificate is issued within a week to the successful students.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors, and employees and who want to apply quality control process, efficiency, and methodologies learned in class to a project within their own business.
Quality system managers
Production and materials managers
Finance and commercial managers
High potential employees
“Professionally presented and run, an excellent course.”
Benefits of deploying Six Sigma as an improvement method in your Organization:
- This enhances the service delivery pattern.
- It helps in improving your business IT processes
- This methodology reduces the lead time, wastage of resources and inefficiency of working.
- It improves the quality of productivity
- This gives an ensured customer satisfaction improvement
- This allows measurable recording of improvement
- It creates a focused process and procedure
- This focuses on listening to customers and improving on the problems.
- It helps in implementing effective process management Framework
Six sigma is beneficial to participants in the following ways:
- The training session helps enhance the abilities of analyzing the data and interpreting it accordingly. The basic raw material on which six sigma works is the data of the concerned organization and so Jishuken Center of Excellence helps participants understand the same for better working.
- The professionals, who have the certification of being a six sigma green belt or a black belt, share a high market value in the competitive market. They are considered to be providing with better services and this gives the students a bonus to be considered superior over other service providers.
- Six Sigma is an internationally accepted technique which is used widely by the corporate for solving the IT related problems and improving them for quality provisions. So, the knowledge of this technique promises a person to get placed in the companies easily without any issues. Because corporate also understand that this technique is a need of the present IT driven era.
- Six Sigma works in a pre-decided manner giving stability to the way of working and hence its study makes the participants more preferable at the corporate ends for providing them service. This improves the chances of growth of the individual as well as business. The USP of Six Sigma are usage of data analysis tools and components, Minitab understanding, 7 QC tools, which changes the organizational approach for seeking services.