Jishuken Center of Excellence is one of the leading and most preferred Lean six sigma training organization providing training for individuals as well as Corporates. Our professionals with expertise in their respective fields have helped many organizations achieve success and required satisfaction in terms of excellence and perfection over work and processes.
Lean Six Sigma training has got different levels into it, like Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. The unique methodology for training and project support is something which differentiates Jishuken Center of Excellence from other training institutes. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training helps the candidates to prepare themselves for the next level and most importantly make him/her become a successful individual within the organization.
LEAN SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSS-YB) is a professional who is versed in the basics of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who supports improvement projects as a part of a team or conducts small projects on a part time basis. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an understanding of the aspects within the phases of D-M-C.
In order to achieve the professional designation of LSS-YB (Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt), you must pass exam. There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for this exam.
One full day classroom training (8 hours) at our training center Plot no 70, Sector 25, Faridabad
Refreshment and lunch will be served.
Mr. MJS Bindra is trained in Komatsu Career Corporation, Tokyo, Japan in TPS, TPM and TQM tools
He has trained over 1000 professionals in Russia, Taiwan, Japan, India, Middle East & Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zambia in Africa.
Our faculty is trained in Lean manufacturing at Japan
Our faculty includes senior personnel to clarify the fundamentals of Six Sigma in simple manner.
We are not only having academic qualifications like other institutes, but we have manufacturing plants where Kaizen and Lean Focus improvement Projects are in various phases of implementation and the candidates will be given hands on training on the shop floor.
We provide a thorough understanding of the subject aiming that our students can take practical advantage of the knowledge.
We offer project in manufacturing sector.
We are having experience of industrial consultancy from last 20 years & ensure result oriented trainings.
History of Six Sigma
Basic statistics and displays of data
Process mapping and measurement techniques
Six sigma tools
DMAIC process improvement roadmap
How to establish customer requirements
How to measure and quantify process performance
Statistical and other analytical methods for identifying and understanding sources of variation
One has to clear our written examination of one hour duration. There are 50 nos of multiple choice questions. Minimum 40 % marks are required to clear this examination. A certificate is issued within a week to the successful students.
Who should attend?
The course will benefit delegates from businesses that are implementing Six Sigma and wish to widen the knowledge base of their workforce in terms of overview, expectations and capabilities.
The course will also benefit those looking for a Six Sigma tester for them or their business?
Benefits of deploying Six Sigma as an improvement method in your Organization:
- This enhances the service delivery pattern.
- It helps in improving your business processes
- This methodology reduces the lead time, wastage of resources and inefficiency of working.
- It improves the quality of productivity
- This gives an ensured customer satisfaction improvement
- This allows measurable recording of improvement
- It creates a focused process and procedure
- This focuses on listening to customers and improving on the problems.
- It helps in implementing effective process management Framework
Six sigma is beneficial to participants in the following ways:
- The training session helps enhance the abilities of analyzing the data and interpreting it accordingly. The basic raw material on which six sigma works is the data of the concerned organization and so Jishuken Center of Excellence helps participants understand the same for better working.
- The professionals, who have the certification of being a six sigma green belt or a black belt, share a high market value in the competitive market. They are considered to be providing with better services and this gives the students a bonus to be considered superior over other service providers.
- Six Sigma is an internationally accepted technique which is used widely by the corporate for solving the IT related problems and improving them for quality provisions. So, the knowledge of this technique promises a person to get placed in the companies easily without any issues. Because corporate also understand that this technique is a need of the present IT driven era.
- Six Sigma works in a pre-decided manner giving stability to the way of working and hence its study makes the participants more preferable at the corporate ends for providing them service. This improves the chances of growth of the individual as well as business. The USP of Six Sigma are usage of data analysis tools and components, Minitab understanding, 7 QC tools, which changes the organizational approach for seeking services.